Hey There! Thanks for popping on over to my new blog. I wanted to have a site where I could post different projects and/or crafts that I am working on or have completed. And also a place to put up photographs that I have taken. Hopefully, you will have as much fun looking at my STUFF as I have had creating it. And don't ever forget to... EnJOy the jOURney!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some fun cards I have made lately


Birthday card for Dixie Schiffman


Birthday card for summer lady here who buys like 15 cases of berries, 1-2 cases at a time and makes jam for all her family. Last year her husband died, then this year when she got here, she found out she had breast cancer and had one removed, and then treatments all summer in Logan. She would have who ever was staying with her come get the berries on her "good" days. Very, very sweet lady.


Just a card for a gal who needed a card... :0)

No comments: