Hey There! Thanks for popping on over to my new blog. I wanted to have a site where I could post different projects and/or crafts that I am working on or have completed. And also a place to put up photographs that I have taken. Hopefully, you will have as much fun looking at my STUFF as I have had creating it. And don't ever forget to... EnJOy the jOURney!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Hat Lady...




That's right - you got it... I can now make loomy hats! At church we have a humanitarian table and you are supposed to take kits home and make them and I just can't get in to sewing stuff for them. So now they put these looms out and I said, "Hey, if my sister, my neices, and their kids can make these, then I can to!!!" The first one (blue) was pretty lame - that one will go in a bottom drawer some where, but each one gets a little better. Especially now that I know to use 2 or 3 strands of yarn at a time! This week, I am steppin' it up to the next size - wish me luck! P.S. Lar - thanks for being my support system... I couldn't have done it without you! :o)

No comments: